Whether it be for relaxation, inspiration, education, or just plain FUN, Cape Cod has so much to offer and The Blue Dolphin Inn on Cape Cod is close to everything for your ultimate Cape Cod Vacations!
Coastguard Beach, voted 2011′s #8 best beach in the country, is just a 5 minute drive from The Blue Dolphin Inn!
Cape Cod Attractions Guide
Click the image below for information for our new Cape Cod Attraction Guide. There are hundreds of things to see and do, with maps from our inn directly to many of the attractions, restaurants and shops. Please let us know your opinion of this new online guide.
Blue Dolphin Inn Favorites
And here are a few of our local favorites – they are right around the corner from the Blue Dolphin…
- Cape Cod National Seashore and Museum
- Cape Cod Museum of Natural History
- Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary and Audubon
- Cape Cod Rail Trail and other Biking Excursions
- Wellfleet Flea Market largest on Cape
- Wellfleet Drive-in Theatre
The Blue Dolphin Inn is a naturalist’s paradise . . . on the Wellfleet line, close to beautiful Nauset Marsh, the Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, and the newly renovated Salt Pond Visitor Center & Museum. Opportunities abound
for kayaking, canoeing, biking, birding, Ecotours, surfing, hiking, nature walks, fishing, island cruises, and boating of all kinds! Inquire about area Whale Watches, Seal Cruises, Audubon outings, and Charter Fishing expeditions!
- Cape Cod Rail Trail – 2 minutes
- Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Santuary – 3 minutes
- Wellfleet Drive-In Theater – 3 minutes
- Cape Cod National Seashore – 5 minutes
- Audubon Bird Sanctuary – 6 minutes
- Highland Museum & Lighthouse – 20 minutes
- Salt Pond Visitor Center – 27 minutes
- Pilgrim Monument & Provincetown Museum – 29 minutes
- The Edward Gorey House – 32 minutes
- Zooquarium – 38 minutes
- John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum – 39 minutes